Sunday, October 11, 2009

Where I Belong by Revive



This song, Where I Belong, is off of Revive's first CD, Where I Belong, which is only found in limited copies in Australia, sadly. I keep hoping that Revive will include this song on one of their future CDs, as they have done before with the songs Power and Can't Change Yesterday.

I love this song because it's all about giving everything over to God. Breaking out from the monotony that we make this life become, and doing what He wants for our lives-despite how insane His ideas sound to everyone else.

Here are the lyrics to the song

Where I Belong
Wake up in the morning
Just like yesterday
Crawl into the shower
Its all just the same

And all I want to say is
Is there something more?
You've bought my life
And You've made me Yours

Chorus:
And I'll give it all to You
My whole life is in Your hands
And I'll give it all to You
In Your love is where I'll stand
Cause where You are
is where I want to be
it's where I belong

I'm caught in this sea
A recurring dream
I've forgotten what's real

Fighting and failing
Oh, Lord I'm praying
When's this routine gonna end?

But all I want to say is
Is there something more?
You've bought my life and made me Yours

Chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment