Friday, October 16, 2009

Comatose (live) by Skillet



Okay, before you quickly close this blog and think I've gone to the "dark side" of Christian music or something, let me just ask you to give it a chance.

This is one of my favorite songs of Skillet, particularly this live version. There are more guitars in the live version, versus the original (go ahead and laugh Muddy! lol). Plus, I love the meaning of the song. That without God in one's life, that person becomes sort of like a person in a coma, just going through the motions of life (another song for another time!).

The whole time during the video, I keep thinking that maybe the violin players ought to do a stage dive thing or something...especially when the camera pans the stage and you see the two guys up on those platforms on the sides of Jen Ledger on drums. That would be kinda funny!

1 comment: